Privacy Statement Meliora Group
This is the privacy statement of the Meliora Group company, hereinafter referred to as: Meliora Group. Meliora Group is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 78697115 and is located at Franz Leharplein 12 (5654AZ) in Eindhoven. This document explains how Meliora Group handles the processing of your personal data. Meliora Group exercises the utmost care when processing your personal data.
Obtaining personal data:
If you use the services of Meliora Group, you provide some personal information to Meliora Group yourself, or personal information is obtained from you within the framework of the agreement. Personal data is understood to mean any data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Categories of personal data
Meliora Group processes the following categories of personal data:
1. Contact and name and address details;
2. Company data;
3. Different delivery address;
4. Financial data;
5. Account information, including your password and username;
6. Order history;
7. Other personal data provided by you.
Purpose of processing
The purpose of the personal data processed by Meliora Group is to provide you with the following information:
1. Contact you to inform you about the services you have purchased and their implementation;
2. Carrying out its services;
3. Improve service;
4. Making payments;
5. Compliance with legal obligations;
6. Doing marketing and communication;
7. Improve the website by analyzing visitor behavior on the website;
8. Sending out newsletters;
9. Data exchange with third parties for the purpose of the performance of the service.
The processing of personal data is only possible on the basis of the following principles: (i) legal obligation, (ii) performance of the agreement, (iii) obtained (explicit) consent of the data subjects, and (iv) justified interest. When providing the services of Meliora Group, personal data is processed. Meliora Group only processes data that Meliora Group deems necessary for (the improvement of) its services and handles with care the (personal) data that it has collected about you and your use of the services. The basis for processing this information is the agreement you entered into with Meliora Group.
The processing of your personal data is necessary in order to provide the service. The services provided by Meliora Group cannot be fully performed without processing your personal data. If your explicit consent is required for specific purposes related to the personal data, you must give your separate consent.
The personal data processed by Meliora Group are stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is required by law or regulation, the personal data will be stored for a longer period in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data will not be kept longer than strictly necessary.
Processing by third parties
Meliora Group only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the execution of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data is sold. Meliora Group may have a legal obligation to share personal data with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements will be concluded for this purpose. The third parties with whom personal data is shared are:
1. The engaged delivery service (s), for the implementation of the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name details and location details.
2. The Payment Provider, for the execution of an agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are financial data.
3. The Accountant, for the performance of a contract. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name records and financial data.
4. Software suppliers, for the implementation of the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are location data, e-mail address and contact and name details.
5. Website administrator, for the execution of the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are location data, e-mail address and contact and name and address details.
Security of Personal Data
Meliora Group takes the protection of your personal data seriously and, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, and the risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals that vary in probability and seriousness, takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
Younger than 16 years?
If you are a minor, i.e. under the age of 16, you may only consent to the processing of your personal data with the consent of one of your parents or legal guardian. It is then important that your parent(s) or legal guardian read this statement. They can also exercise the rights you have with regard to the personal data you leave with us, such as the right to object to the (further) processing of your personal data or the right to inspect and correct your data.
By using the website you agree to the disclaimer. Meliora Group reserves the right to change the content of its website and/or this disclaimer at any time without informing its customers and/or users of the website of such changes. The content of the website has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but may nevertheless contain inaccuracies or be incomplete. Meliora Group accepts no liability whatsoever for damage caused by or resulting from the use of the website. The use of this website is entirely at the own expense and risk of a user of the website. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. All texts on the website are protected by copyright and are the property of Meliora Group as far as they do not belong to third parties.
Meliora Group uses technical and functional cookies to optimize the website. Cookies are small text files that are sent along with the visit to a website to make user experiences more efficient. Meliora Group may, by law, store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website. For other types of cookies, your consent is required. We recommend that you accept the cookies for the user-friendliness of the website. Visitors to the website have a check in option.
The cookies used by Meliora Group are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies do not affect the privacy of your personal data, so no permission needs to be requested or granted. For example, these cookies store your browser settings so that our website can best be viewed, or that the website remains accessible (load-balancing) but also cookies that ensure that no other cookies may be placed (no-follow). With your permission, we place tracking cookies on your computer. We use these cookies to track which pages you visit in order to build a profile of your online behaviour. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., but only to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible.
On the Meliora Group website cookies from Google are also placed for Google Analytics. We do not keep track of what you do on the internet. Google Analytics may be required by applicable laws and regulations to provide access to this information. As a result, Meliora Group cannot link information to a natural person. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use Social Media
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device with which you view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and must give your consent to the cookie. If you do not do so, this may result in the website malfunctioning, for example. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser rejects all cookies and also the cookies of third parties. You can also delete placed cookies. To do this, you need to adjust the settings of your browser via preferences and then you can adjust the privacy settings.
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites linked to this website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We advise you to read the privacy statements of these websites before using them.
Rights of those involved
As a person involved, you have the following rights:
1. Right of inspection; As a data subject, you have the right to be informed whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the processing thereof.
2. Right of rectification; You have the right to obtain rectification and addition of incorrect data.
3. Right of data erasure; Without unreasonable delay, a data subject must obtain erasure of personal data concerning him/her.
4. Right to restrict processing; As a data subject, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please contact Meliora Group for this.
5. Right to data portability; A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data relating to him or her that he or she has provided to Meliora Group in a structured, common and machine-readable form, and to transfer this data to Meliora Group without being hindered by the controller to whom they were provided.
6. Right of objection; The data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, including profiling on the basis of these provisions, for reasons relating to his/her specific situation. Meliora Group will cease processing personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject relating to the exercise, institution or substantiation of a legal claim.
If you have a complaint about the way Meliora Group handles your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us via the website or by e-mail at email@example.com. To be sure that you wish to exercise a right, Meliora Group asks you to send a copy of your identity document. You can black out your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers at the bottom) to protect your privacy. Meliora Group will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at the latest within 4 weeks. You can also submit a complaint to the Personal Data Authority. This is the competent enforcement authority. You can contact them via this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
Changes Privacy Statement
Meliora Group may change the privacy statement at any time. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which we process data already collected with respect to you, we will inform you by e-mail.